|Home||How to get here||Where to stay||Where to eat||What to see||Useful information||Festivals
|Top Ten Facts||Off the Mile
||Best Festival Joke|
Top Ten Edinburgh Fringe Festival Jokes
For the past few years, Dave has been running the best joke of the Festival award
The Top 10 funniest jokes from the 2010 Edinburgh Fringe Festival
1) Tim Vine "I've just been on a once-in-a-lifetime holiday. I'll tell you what, never again."
2) David Gibson "I'm currently dating a couple of anorexics. Two birds, one stone."
3) Emo Philips "I picked up a hitch hiker. You've got to when you hit them."
4) Jack Whitehall "I bought one of those anti-bullying wristbands when they first came out. I say 'bought', I actually stole it off a short, fat ginger kid."
5) Gary Delaney "As a kid I was made to walk the plank. We couldn't afford a dog."
Bishop "Being an
7) Bo Burnham "What do you call a kid with no arms and an eyepatch? Names."
8) Gary Delaney "Dave drowned. So at the funeral we got him a wreath in the shape of a lifebelt. Well, it's what he would have wanted."
9) Robert White "For Vanessa Feltz, life is like a box of chocolates: Empty."
10) Gareth Richards "Wooden spoons are great. You can either use them to prepare food. Or, if you can't be bothered with that, just write a number on one and walk into a pub…"
|© royalmileedinburgh.com 2011. All rights reserved.|